This June 1st and 2nd – Force Barbell will have its 5th Annual Freedom Classic. The Freedom Classic is a USAW and USAPL sanctioned meet with weightlifting on Saturday June 1st, and powerlifting Sunday June 2nd. Whether you are looking to compete in your first meet, or get in a last minute qualification total for a National Meet this meet is for you.
Freedom Classic Meet
We will have prizes for best male and female lifters for both Weightlifting and Powerlifting. We Also have our coveted “super total registration” Which is where you compete in both our USAW and USAPL meet.
We will only have space for 30 male and 30 female Weightlifters on Saturday and a total of 50 powerlifters on Sunday. All schedules are approximate and are subject to change.
More prizes and sponsors to be announced later!
- Registration: $60 for Weightlifting, $70 for Powerlifting and $90 for Supertotal
- Event Shirts are available for $25
- Registration will close May 18th
- USAW Sanctioned Weightlifting Event, USAPL sanctioned Powerlifting Meet
- Valid U.S.A.W. and/or USAPL membership required for all competitors PRIOR to competition
- First Flight Lifts Start: 9 AM EST Saturday, First lift 10 am Sunday
- Weigh-Ins: 2 hours prior to the first lift
- Complete schedule to be announced after registration closes on May 18th
- Below is the link to the google form you must fill out with your information as well as the payment link. BOTH forms are due before your registration is deemed complete.
- REGISTRATION FORM
- PAYMENT LINK
14036 Britton Park Road
Fishers, Indiana 46038
1st-3rd Open Division Male Weightlifter (Best Sinclair total)
1st-3rd Open Division Female Weightlifter (Best Sinclair total)
1st -3rd Open division Male Powerlifter (Wilks total)
1st-3rd Open Division Female Powerlifter (Wilks total)
1st Place Male super total Champ
1st Place Female super total Champ