1 Session per week
Sunday 2:00PM-3:00PM or Thursday 7:30-8:30PM
14036 Britton Park Road, Fishers
1 Session Per Week
Additional Session Per Week
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Male and female athletes of all sports are welcome, 14 years and under
- Motivated athletes ready to take their game to the next level. Stop playing against your competition – DOMINATE them!
- NO training experience necessary. Our mission is to support athletes that want to perform at a higher level, regardless of current skill or ability.
- Committed athletes. We are committed to your success, so we’re looking for athletes willing to make the same commitment to our program. See it through all the way to the end and you will get better.
- This is an inclusive environment where we’re all working to get better together. Respect is both given and required – for yourself, your peers, and your coaches.
Still unsure? See what one mom had to say about her 6 year old’s experience:
Emme started training with Justin 12 weeks ago and I’ve never seen her work so hard or be so proud. Her confidence has been through the roof and she has developed a love of exercise that I’m sure we all wish we had.The benefits of her starting that program have far exceeded our expectations.
Fill out the form below so we can learn more about you.
Head Coach Tyler Miller Assistant Coach Justin Fraizer
Force Barbell was created to bring elite performance training practices from the NCAA D1 and professional levels to a broader audience. We provide NEXT LEVEL training knowledge, experience, and expectations. In a performance industry that churns athletes through a systematic model that serves the business, we seek to serve each individual athlete with the skills and mindset needed to achieve excellence – both in their sport and in life.
We know it can be scary to dream big and play big. Too many athletes learn to play small, live inside their comfort zone, and avoid the risks associated with becoming something great.
We empower our athletes to embrace their dreams. We provide an atmosphere where athletes can work hard, fall harder, and learn to get back up. Our athletes live in possibility, not fear. We see failure as an opportunity to grow, rather than a disappointment or a setback.
Our athletes learn to win – not because they are more physically gifted or smarter, but simply because they believe.
Ready to unlock your potential?